So a while ago I went through my unmentionables drawer as it was getting a little full. It was full of the 'can't get rid of these, they will fit someday' items and the 'have to wear something in the meantime' items. I sorted through and put the 'can't get rid of these, they will fit someday' items in a bag. Years go by and Ifind myself cleaning closets and say to myself 'What's in that bag?" only to open it and say "Oh yeah".
So this morning was one of those 'years'. This time I decided to open the bag and pull out an unmentionable or two. It's moments like these that make you realize how far you have let yourself go. I mean I looked at these things and had to double check the size. I thought they were training bras by the looks of them. But no......
So I repeat. There is something wrong with this picture, I'm just saying.
I can tell you one thing. The boobs haven't gotten any bigger, so you do the math. Man I have to do something. :(





2 comments:
Oh my...you have me laughing so hard. I hate going through that stuff. I had to do that with some pants the other day and face the facts that these hips will never be the same. As much as I woud like to try and convince myself otherwise. :)
I WISH I had boobs AND to be able to wear pretty bras lke those! I wear jockey..; (
Post a Comment