Monday, July 7, 2008

Big Day

Tomorrow is a big day...which is why I am up so late posting. It will have to be brief. I have been sitting at the computer making things for school tomorrow. School? you say. I teach summer school as well and it starts tomorrow. It is only three short days a week, perfect. We are also closing on my Dad's house tomorrow. Can you believe it? We have been so lucky. A long journey is coming to an end. I really can't go say goodbye to the house and I won't drive by to see what may happen to it later. All I know is that I accomplished what I set out to do. Turn the house into the place it could have been if my dad had the motivation, funds and energy to have done it.

I have posted several pictures on the friends and family link on the side. There are just too many cute ones to post them all here. I will put comments when I have a minute. But there really is a story to the picture of me cutting the bushes with my pocketbook. Chris says I always have it with me, the beach, Canobie Lake, everywhere!!! So she grabbed my 'purse' as Jeanne wants me to call it, and took a picture. Funniest part is that on our way back from vacation, we stopped at Wildcat Mountain and took the tram to the summet. Wouldn't you know that as we got to the top and were walking on the trails, I noticed I was carrying my pocketbook!!! I mentioned it to Jim so he just had to take a picture of it. Each time we posed for pictures, I placed it to the side out of the way as to not get teased later...almost forgetting it there each time :)
Still more snow up at Mt. Washington.







1 comment:

Michelle said...

Looks like a fun time by all! Now back to the real world huh?!