Monday, July 21, 2008

More Pictures

Going through pictures always gets me choked up. I love looking back and seeing the boys as babies. It makes me want more babies of course but also reminds me of how much I love them. I just can't put it into enough words. Looking back at pictures makes all of those whiny moments, attitudes and sibling quarrels disappear. Did you ever notice they are never in pictures? It also reminds me of how quickly the time passes. We really need to live in the moments because they fly by so quickly. Baby teeth in September have been replaced with grown up big teeth with barely a notice. The toddler has turned into a boy. And the skinny teen is getting man muscles. Slow down, watch them grow, take pictures.












2 comments:

Whiting Clan said...

Youeven have lipstick on in the delivery room.. you never stop amazing me!

Anonymous said...

You have your lipstick, but where is your pocketbook?