Sunday, July 13, 2008

It's only hair...right???

I joke that I think my sister in law has background blog ADD. She changes it all the time. This weekend I was inspired by her hair ADD. She is a brave sole who understands that it is only hair and it can always be changed. I, on the other hand, am a creature of habit as substantiated by the same hair style for let's just say at least 12 years. I did not change the 'big hair', but I did change the color. I darkened it and put some highlights back in.

Before...with Jacob.

During...the things we do for beauty (and a blog).
After (before I put a few more highlights in, and after I mowed the lawn)

"Mom what can we do today?" How many times have I heard that already? "See, that is why school is a good thing.", I reply. Today Jim set up the mini Slip N Slide. The boys enjoyed it. You know these things just aren't as easy as set up and go. The all ended up with scratched up bellies from the sand and Jim had to use Jacob's babywash to make it slippery enough to slide the whole way.

The boys in action.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Yea...I am so proud of you! It is only hair after all! I do think that it looks really good. Now post a pic with the new highlights. :)

Whiting Clan said...

LOve it! See how change is good?!

Anonymous said...

Just want to let you know that your hair looks better - the features of your face are better pronounced.... Sometimes change is GOOD :>)

Rob