Saturday, July 26, 2008

Gettin' Fancy

Same blog...different look. Spicing it up a bit.


The rain finally broke and we enjoyed a nice sunny day yesterday...hence the Rudolph look I was sporting.
(I just can't take a good self-portrait.)
We spent the day with my friend Karin and her boys at the Stratham Fair where she lives. She lives just across the street so we had no parking problems and walked right over. It was ride day so the kids got to ride all they wanted for $20. Within one hour, they had rode their moneys worth. They got to ride from 10-3. Being so close we rode for a bit and then went back for a short, dare I say, 'reprieve' from the sun. After we hung out, kicked back, shot the sh#t as the kids played. Thanks again Claude for an awesome dinner. Yum O!!

Today is another quiet day as tomorrow will be another full day with riding. We are going to take Jacob on a pretty straight trail so he can ride for his first time out on the trails. Jim is out there now, washing them before we go riding.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new look!

Michelle said...

Love the new page...a little walk on the wild side huh?! :)

One word for you, sun block, ok maybe that's 2 words.

Whiting Clan said...

we had a great time with you all. thanks for taking the trip out. use that Vit. E.!