Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Call it cheap, call it recycling, call it creative

Call it what you want but I am excited about my new bathroom 'pictures'. I bought a tab curtain that was 84 inches long and only needed about 16 inches of it so I put the rest (small amount) to good use. A couple of cheap frames, a couple of matts, some scrapbook paper and Voila...bathroom art. The bathroom is really coming along and I am excited. I just don't know how bold I can go with color being that it is a small space and all.

In my quest to get photos onto disk, I have done my Dad's as well. We have decided to leave the originals at the camp so we all have access to them so I scanned them in so we all have them on disk. It is so fun. I put the disk in my DVD player and they look great. Even on our 52 inch TV. Here are a few of my personal faves.


That's me back there.




2 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun! And I think the bathroom is way cute!!

Whiting Clan said...

very proud of your creative side.. awesome job!
love the pics.. you havent changed a bit!