Today was the last day of summer school. I have to admit, it wasn't anything like I thought it would be. I was worried about only having 3 students(1 new and 2 of which can get on my nerves during the school year) and an aide. I actually ended up enjoying it. The kids were great and I really think they got some intensive instruction that they really needed. Each Thursday we 'cooked' or made something. Today we made an Orange Dream with orange, pineapple and cranberry juice and orange sherbet. It was yummy. It is so good to see the kids do things that many do not get to do as it is just easier for us Moms to do instead. PS- I always thought it was sherbert.I took this picture the other day and Jim and the kids saw it and asked me why I took it. I took it because I always wonder what it is that people actually have in their refrigerators. I have seen many people's fridges and they are jam packed. We have a family of 5 and it seems the only thing in our fridge is drinks. What do people keep in the fridge?
I brought the boys to the pool today. They are into diving and it is the cutest thing. Jacob totally reminds me of a little penguin. He starts off with a divers stance, then puts up some animal ears and floats on the top like a penguin. I could just eat him right up. Here is a quick video.
2 comments:
NO way, Ill eat him first! LOVE the "ears"! He is actually really good!
and as the fridge goes, well you've seen my packed one and I still have nothing to make for dinner..??
Yeah, you don't even want to see the inside of my fridge. So sad right now!
Yum, I love those drinks. Try it with raspberry sherbet next time...so good!! :)
Post a Comment