Auntie is such a good sport. We are going to Maine for a few days and she will be spending her birthday at StoryLand on Wednesday. Yippee!!!
She shares her birthday with our nephew, cousin Christian. He is turning three.
Here is a little Happy Birthday Video for Christian. (We'll sing to Auntie in person)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Can I tell you how happy you just made Christian. He had to watch that video like 8 times. :)
His gift came yesterday and we let him open it. Can I just say that you are a mind reader. He has been to the store on at least 3 occasions and wanted that toy. He is still playig with it and slept with it last night. We are going camping in a few weeks so it's perfect. I will post pics soon! Thanks so much!!
Happy birthday Auntie Chris!!!
they are adorable as usual. Tell Chris I said Happy birthday and enjy your time together..it is ALWAYS precious.
xo
K
Post a Comment