Thursday, August 7, 2008

Time for the Mud Runs

Tomorrow we head back up north, this time for a four wheeler jamboree. I think this is year number three that we have been. The most interesting part of it is watching people go through the 'mud pits' which are actually 3 foot deep mud puddles in my opinion. Jeffrey takes Jim's machine through it, doesn't want to get his dirty-doesn't like to clean it. Jim chomps at the bit to go through but never has. Honestly I don't think he wants to get his boots muddy. What else would he wear? :) The rest of it is really venders, so I get to hear a lot of "Mom can I get this?" and "Babe, I've got to have that!"

This could be a tough weekend up at the camp. It looks like they are having the same weather we are having here. That makes it tough when night falls and you have one channel that comes in and it is the one that always shows shows like Crime Scene Investigation and other gruesome shows that are so appropriate for a 4 and 7 year old. So weird saying 7 and I can only say 4 for another two weeks. Jacob turns 5 on the 3rd. The biggest problem is that we are bringing an extra teenager and four wheeler so we will not have much room to bring extra entertainment objects, aka toys. So please be sure to channel me all of your patience for the weekend.

Hey I think know I learned a new trick. Now if I could figure out learn how to do it without the underline. Ooh, a challenge.

Got it! Boy I'm good AWESOME!! j/k

No comments: