didnt watch it (than goodness for You Tube!) good for her!!! after ALL what she has been through she picked herself up and made the best out of it.. hence her winning song making fun of us all!
Ok, so I'm not going to make fun of you. :) I am glad for her to be looking up these days. That girl had it made then let it all slip away.
But seriously...did you watch the rest of the show? WHat a BIG joke!! We did just cause nothing else was on. Thank goodness it was tivo cause we skipped through most of it. What happened to the good shows they used to do? What a mess it was!!
2 comments:
didnt watch it (than goodness for You Tube!) good for her!!! after ALL what she has been through she picked herself up and made the best out of it.. hence her winning song making fun of us all!
Ok, so I'm not going to make fun of you. :) I am glad for her to be looking up these days. That girl had it made then let it all slip away.
But seriously...did you watch the rest of the show? WHat a BIG joke!! We did just cause nothing else was on. Thank goodness it was tivo cause we skipped through most of it. What happened to the good shows they used to do? What a mess it was!!
Post a Comment