Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Jefffrey (Sept. 23)

It is a busy few months for birthdays for us. Joshua started it off at the beginning of August, followed up by Auntie and Christian at the end of the month, Jacob started off September, now it's Jeffrey's turn and Baileigh and Chloe are coming up soon.

Jeffrey turns the big 16. Not so sweet when you're a teenage boy. But are teenage girls really sweet at 16 either? Here are some pictures of his past birthdays. I can't post all 16. For one: (People who know me well know I am THE for one and for two girl) 16 is a lot of pictures, and for two, we didn't get to see him for many of his later birthdays.

He arrives.

1

2

3

4
5
7
8
9

Skip ahead a few years....14


Happy Birthday Jeffrey!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh my, I can't believe he's going to be 16.

Happy birthday Jeffrey! We love you and hope that you do have a "sweet" birthday. :)