Joshua arrived late on the 3rd of August. I chose for Jacob to be born on the 3rd of Sept. via planned c-section. Jeffrey was born on the 23rd of Sept. and Jim and I were married on the 3rd of Dec. (I just couldn't wait any longer even for nicer weather) So the number 3 rings a bell in our home.
Today was Jacob's day. He for the most part is a really laid back, easy-going kid which is why the poor kid has gotten jipped for most of his birthdays. It always fall right near Labor Day weekend and is at a bad time of year for kid parties. He will not know any kids in his class when his birthday comes. He has always just gone with the flow. As long as his cake had some form of candy on it, he was happy. He has always gotten a cake from the bakery cooler with a few candy adornments added. Heck if you look closely you will see that on his 3rd birthday we used Joshua's 5 candle. Man we are bad!!!
Now that he is getting older and more observant, I wanted him to have a special cake. I ordered it last night. It may look familiar from another boys 6th birthday, but they only have so many dirt bike/ four wheeler cakes....









2 comments:
Precious moments are the best! Happy birthday little man!! :)
dont count yourself short, you ARE a great mom and they WILL remember how great their birthdays were.
Post a Comment