Friday, September 26, 2008
Better off not knowing...
I have heard many times about people feeling fine and then when they find out they are sick the symptons become apparent. That is why some people don't want to get tested for things because they don't really want to know. My friend Karin always 'knew' she probably had allergies but lived without the confirmation. Now that she got tested, she has confirmed she is allergic to all the good food sources in life, what fun is that. I believe my dad had cancer for some time before he was actually diagnosed. He was in pain, but once he got the diagnosis, down hill fast (@ a month and half).................Not to make like of any of these, but now it is my cat. Before he went to the vet he was fine. Since he went, he is throwing up!!!!! Remind me again why I went with a cream rug upstairs. That thing has seen it's share of human and cat throw up in its short few years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
meow..?
ignorance IS bliss sweetheart!
xo
K
Post a Comment