So tomorrow is my surgery. I am doing fine and will probably be in denial until I am there. I have so many questions I forgot to ask. What kind of stitches will I get, when do I start my life long medication, will I be naked under there??? Jacob would answer "Under where? I made you say underwear", he he he.
I'll try to post again on Thurs or Friday with an update. I don't know if I'll have my humor with me by then though. I'll miss you and I hope you'll miss me. TTFN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
good luck sis! You will be fine. We will be thinking of you and praying for you.
On a side note I had an appt today to have my thyroid checked. I will keep you posted!
brave brave girl. you will always have a sense of humor, that is what makes you tick! Ill check in withy ou over the weekennd.
xoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment