Sunday, June 8, 2008

Man this thing is kicking my butt. It is hard to figure out if it is the general anethesia left over, a lack of thyroid hormone and the medication trying to figure things out or the 96 degree weather. I go for a short time and then need to plant myself. I can barely muster up a smile. I look forward to returning to myself. I just hope the medication doesn't take a while to figure things out. The paperwork says it could take a month...

This hot weather is certainly not good for students who are still stuck in school, or the teachers who have to attempt to keep them engaged and learning. Especially those who have no energy. We are expecting 4 days of this...4 days too many if you ask me :)

2 comments:

Whiting Clan said...

jeas..your back at work?! you must be the talk of the school with that scar because im sure your not wearing a turtleneck! milk it, say you were in a fight and they should see the other guy! : )

Michelle said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon!