Thursday, June 26, 2008

All the Friends I love I met in Kindergarden

I think that is a saying. Yesterday we went to visit friends who moved to the seacoast. Joshua met some good friends last year in kindergarden and Mason was one of them. They were supposed to be in the same first grade class this year as well, but they up and moved. I hope they continue to be life long friends, especially since I love his mother and I hope we will be life long friends as well.

The kids had a great time, riding bikes, playing with water guns, playing in the sand box and watching horseshoe crabs we saw at the Great Bay she brought us to. The kids have never seen them and it was way cool. Apparently it is mating season so there were a lot of horseshoe crabs giving piggyback rides to the other horseshoe crabs. I was wondering if it was mating season or if they were just practicing. Either way, the boys didn't ask what mating season was and I'm ok with that for now. :)

Day 3 of vacation and I am crazy busy trying to get last minute details done before we go on vacation. The closing on the house is going to move quick so I have paperwork to do and taxes to pay. Once again, it is Thursday, we are leaving tomorrow and I have no clothing packed or food bought. It's ok, it all ends up done in the end.

Here are some pictures Karin took yesterday, as I of course forgot my camera.

Rock Skippers

Pals

Horseshoe crabs

I'm a look but don't touch kind of girl.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm with you on the no touching kind of girl. :) Where are you going on vacation?? How long will you be gone and can I meet you there??? :)