It was a fun time on Saturday. Lots of sun and swimming. I swear they all turned into raisins. They were in the water all day. Swimming, catching little minnows and canoeing to the 'frog pond'. Joshua had a lot of luck with fishing. At one point, he was catching a sunfish everytime the worm hit the water. He casted out, didn't like the placement so he started to reel it in, only to have a fish on the hook already.
OOh, we put up the first set of bunkbeds up at the camp. I forgot to take a picture of it. I will have to next week after we put up the second set. We're making room for more sleepers. They are really nice. The kids were excited and kept changing their minds about who would get the top bunk first.
Today we got a cool thunder storm. We get the best storms I have ever seen up in Maine. The torential rain, crackling thunder, bolts of lightning and sweeping rain across the water. They are great. The only problem with them now is that the roof is leaking. :(
My Dad's house is finally on the market so wish us luck. It took longer than we had anticipated to complete so we hope to be able to sell it quickly.
Here are a few pictures from this weekend. There are some more on the friends and family link. On the way home we stopped by Clarks Trading Post to see if the bears were out. It was closed but they have pens out near the parking lot. We caught this guy resting up. He must have had a tough weekend of work.





1 comment:
Boys will be boys I guess! I'm glad that you guys had fun. I would die for a thunder storm right now!! How fun!
Post a Comment