Today is day two of getting back to work. It is funny to see people's reactions to my boo boo. They look for a split second and then make sure they make immediate eye contact with me like they weren't looking. I'm guessing their first thought is what mine would be, "Oh my god that lady got her neck slashed by a crazy person!". Ok so maybe not everyone is as dark as me. But it is interesting. Even my students don't like me to catch them looking and look away. I tell them it is ok to look and that it isn't that scary.
I wanted to be sure to check in to let you know that I am feeling much better, especially since my last post. I got an energy boost late Sunday and made the whole day of work on Monday. I was really worried about that. I am pain free, even with coughing and sneezing. Basically my neck just feels tired, mainly when I do a lot of talking. I haven't strained my voice yet. I definitely have used the Mommy glare if I needed to instead of using my voice. Luckily I really haven't needed to at home or at school.
So I haven't convinced anyone else to start a blog huh. I guess I am not as persuasive as my sister-in-law Michelle was. I would love to read about everyone else's daily excitement. Anyone, Anyone, .....Beuller???? It really isn't hard. How about questions or commenters??? Anyone have any questions or comments to add??? Something you've always wanted to know about us. Again, not hard to do. Let me know you're there once in a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
LOL I love the blog ... but do you really want to read about how I went to one job, ran home to check on Bruiser, and then headed out to another job?!?! Kinda boring. Glad to know that you are doing better!
Glad you are feeling better.
So you never know who stalks your blog, as I have found out. Just keep up the encouragement and you never know who may finally give in. They always think they have nothing to write about, but it's not the BIG things, it's the everyday things. :) So keep blogging sista!
Post a Comment