Well the sun came back out today, but it was colddddd. I actually had to turn the heat back on. I thought we were in the clear. That's New England for you. I really wanted to bring the boys to the bike path today to get out some energy from two days of rain, but first thing this morning, they found the mud. Their bikes were a mess and I just couldn't put those muddy tires in the van. So we went to a park instead.
Joshua was fine all day and all of a sudden this evening he got sick. That usually happens to him. It comes on fast and furious. And then it is like clockwork. It's about every half-hour tonight so I have to type quickly. I must say, he is the bravest sick boy I have ever seen. Not one tear, holds the bucket and goes with the flow. The poor kid has had his share of stomach bugs, far more than anyone in our house combined. Hopefully it will leave as quickly as it came. I knew something was up when he didn't want to eat the chicken broccoli alfredo that he requested. (I tried more of Letti's recipe's tonight. I am going to have to put a link on to her recipe blog for those of you who like to cook. I have like all of the ones I have tried.)
So we will see what tomorrow brings. Wish us luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Don't you love the recipes! So simple, yet yummy!
Post a Comment