Saturday, April 19, 2008

Another beautiful day. Today we went to the first cookout of the year. It was for Jim's former co-workers. Gotta love get togethers with yummy food. I brought spinach dip. Love that stuff. Jim asked me where the meat dip was. If it doesn't have meat it just isn't food. I encourage everyone to take time over the summer for good food, good friends and good fun. We all need it!

Getting toward the end of fixing the house seems to have made us lazy. Jim sorta putts around and made a dump run. I think he got a little distracted by Joshua's metal detector. I got the front door painted. I couldn't wait. It is really going to make the outside look complete. Uncle Ed and Auntie worked their butts off raking. That is a major undertaking. Back to the grind tomorrow.

Did I mention the boys just don't stop. I am going to have to adjust my routine to get more baths in during the week. Dirty Dirty Dirty. Jacob just keeps going and has had many soaked heads of sweat. Yuck! He is running himself ragged and it is coming out in his whinning a bit. Nothing a hug from Mom won't cure.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Not surprised about Jim and the matal detector. Don't forget that he is your oldest child! Got to love him though!! :)