Man what a beautiful day. At least 80 according to my van. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Of course with the nice weather comes daredevils and dirty boys, as if the mud season wasn't bad enough. I may have all boys in my house but I am a girl who loves pink and not dirt!!!
The scooters, bikes, rollerblades and jumps fill our driveway. Oh man the jumps. I don't think I can handle it. I keep telling anyone who will listen that my medical expense account is almost drained for the year (til July). I can't afford anymore emergency room visits. That didn't stop Auntie and Daddy from wanting to take out the new double sided ramp. Remind me to thank Kristi for that one again!!! I am glad I have active boys and not couch potatoes but come on, I don't have a single wrinkle or any grey hair that I can find and I don't want any. My sister often laughs and says that if she had boys they would wear sweaters and sit on the couch all day because she couldn't take the stress.
All of the nice weather reminds me that we need to finish up fixing Dad's house. We're getting close to four wheeling season and weekends at the camp. We have been there almost every weekend with a few weekends off in December for 6 months. Of course, melted snow means yard work there too. I was really hoping to avoid that.
I can't believe it has been 6 months already since my dad passed away. Finishing up the house will bring more closure that I don't really know that I want. I have enjoyed fixing the house since he wasn't able too. Wish the Canadians luck. Come on...do it for Dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment