Sunday, April 27, 2008

Rainy Days and Sundays

Rainy days do not make for good moods in our house. Just ask Auntie. She couldn't wait to leave after dinner. We have two more ahead of us so wish us all luck. I literaly did not see the shower until 2 pm today. Hopefully knowing that I don't have to go to work tomorrow will lighten my mood.

On a positive note, I got my goals accomplished for yesterday. The nails look great, the final coat of paint in on the walls, I planted a small flowering bush and spread a little bark mulch. I have a long list to accomplish this week. I hope I can be as successful.

  1. make phone calls-doctor, insurance, cable
  2. dentist-Jacob and I (hopefully Joshua, he is past due)
  3. returns (all for Jim, he is soooooooo fussy)
  4. register Jim's truck- it's his birthday month, man he cost me a lot of money :)
  5. have the camp opened-can't wait to get there
  6. do something fun for the kids- they have put up with a lot with us working on the house

Sunshine, please take us away!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I would have loved rain today. It was at least 200 here today. :( Did I mention that I hate the heat!!