Sunday, April 20, 2008

Oooh, some pictures

Yeah!!! I got the door painted. I am going to show the before and after of the door. I wish I had done that for the whole house. Of course, that would require planning. :)




And while I was uploading the picture I was reminded of how talented my boys are. They just love to sit and draw. They are of course one-train thinkers with drawing. I'll give you a clue. It usually had four wheels. This is a picture of Jacob's drawing. I saw him sitting at the table quietly drawing and walked over a little while later after he had left the table. I thought it was Joshua's picture and he was messing with it. I was amazed to hear that it was indeed his. I just can't get over the head on perspective. He's four I remind you.








2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love, love, love the red!!

Yep, My nephew is gifted, hat can I say! :)

Whiting Clan said...

yes, dirty is the word these days, but I told my boys that if they are dirty that means they are having fun. better than being in front of the tv!
ps: thanks for the hints on making my blog "hip"..