Saturday, April 26, 2008

Late nights

Sorry I missed last night. Jim has been working a little later and we got a late start to my dad's. I wanted to get a quick coat of paint on so I could do the final today. There wasn't much light left but I wasn't too worried about missing spots because I was doing another coat anyway. The biggest problem was Jim's lack of patience and understanding. When he is tired he mistakes giggly, happy, silly boys for disrespectful ones. I guess he never got a giggle fit when his parents were yelling at him. It's especially hard to stop laughing when there are two of you. I remember because my sister Jeanne and I were so close in age.

So today I hope to get more painted, some planted, hopefully spread some barkmulch to work on 'curb appeal' and get my nails done.

Did I mention that Joshua had been doing jumproping in gym class? I was inspired and figured I would buy 4 jump ropes when they were selling them. Joshua seemed to be really into it and I figured it was good exercise. Auntie was so excited to. Well let's just say that I jumped one day, Auntie jumped one day....and that's it. Exercise is just such darn hard work... And the struggle goes on. :(

Check back later! Happy 1st day of vacation to me!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey , since you are already in the painting mood why don't you just head on over here? :) I'm sure that a certain little niece would be very happy!! :)