I took a few pictures today but left the silly thing in the car. It is dark and rainy so I will add some on tomorrow morning.
The boys went to the dentist today. They were able to squeeze Joshua in too. Great reports on both of them. Happy to hear, especially with Jacob as he drinks chocolate milk all the time, lovessssss candy and already had a minor filling at his last 6 month appt.
We went rollerskating today, rollerblading really. I figured it would be a good rainy day activity. I was worried it would be busy with school vacation and rain but I was pleasantly surprised. It wasn't crowed at all. It is much better for the kids to learn when there aren't teenager zooming in and out in front of them. Jacob did awesome today. He gets better each time. Up till today he has had to stay in the middle. He really has his share of falls, about every 15 seconds. But today he got to go around the rink on the outside. First with Daddy (he surprised us there...remember I told you he costs me a lot of money...he would have been free if he just walked in with us) and then he went on his own. He was so proud. It was so cute watching Joshua go with him too...being a great big brother. It was a fun day.
Jacob got better as the time went on...





No comments:
Post a Comment