A couple of weeks ago we got together with the Merrows for our now Annual Holiday Cheer get together, complete with dinner, craft and holiday movie. If you remember last year I was in charge of the craft. We had lots of fun and laughs making these.
This year we switched, I cooked and Amy was in charge of the craft. She was the smarter girl and combined craft and dessert.
I didn't realize until now that the younger kids sat on one side,
and the older kids sat on the other. Noah and Jacob are actually the same age. Joshua is oldest and Brady is youngest.
Joshua couldn't help but to taste test early.
Though, technically he had plenty of frosting on his cookie. 4 parts frosting to 1 part cookie...ewww.
Jacob went heavy on the sugar and held back on the frosting...shocker.
I, of course, had to show them how it was done...what? it was dessert remember.
I look forward to next year's get together...I better start looking for a craft now.
This was the movie choice this year. Amy's husband had actually never seen it. Even though it is on each year in marathons there are still parts that are new to me. A Christmas classic!
Thanks for visiting ♥ Michelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment