Saturday, December 10, 2011

#00, #33, #40

Tis the season...basketball season that is. It is keeping us very busy. This year Joshua is playing on two leagues, a recreational league and a travel league. We were up to 6 or 7 practices a week between Joshua and Jacob, but now that games have started we are down to 4 or 5 (plus 2 games).

Joshua has grown by leaps and bounds. He is becoming more and more confident and agressive. He is a team player and really tries to pump his team up.
Jacob isn't as excited about playing. I think a big part of it is that he doesn't have anyone on his team that he knows. He is kinda the opposite of Joshua. Usually he is confident but on the court he seems real reserved. He also complains about having to go to practice. I was hoping they would both keep playing but I think next year I will give him the choice and perhaps find another winter sport, maybe indoor soccer or wrestling. I tried to get them to do wrestling the last two years since they love to fight and wrestle here, but neither of them were having any of it.

Joshua has won his first two rec games. Travel games haven't started but I'm sure it will be a rough season because it is their first year playing together against teams that have been playing together for a while. Jacob's team is a young team...a little rough. Hopefully things will get better.

Thanks for visiting ♥ Michelle

No comments: