Saturday, December 10, 2011

Happy 11 yr Anniversary

Nothing last a last minute getaway... Jim and I decided on Monday that we should go away on Saturday for our 11 year anniversary. #10 wasn't too good, so #11 took its place. We really don't take enough time for ourselves and we thought it was important to do. With the help of Auntie Chris and childhood friend Amy we were able to get away.

We found this chair along the way. Who doesn't want to sit in a chair that makes you look small :)
 I'm still learning to take self portraits as good as Auntie Jeanne...no double chin, but man, look at that nose!
 I really wanted a room with a Jacuzzi tub, but I didn't want to hang out in a bathroom. Way cool.
 Ironically this was the exact same cabin we stayed in for our 5 year anniversary. We didn't even request it, it just happened. Now if we go there again we'll have to request it.
 It was a cool looking place. A big bed to jump on (yes we both did) and rafters to hang from (only Jim did that, I'm not that strong).
 I got to go shopping at the outlets in Tilton and Conway. I had never been before. What a treat to have your hubby let you shop and not complain. He actually pushed me into buying these boots. Pink, I love them!
 This pic was on our way up as well. We went around the back side of Winnepesauki.
It was a great weekend and I can't thank you Amy and Chris enough for making it possible.

Thanks for visiting ♥ Michelle

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Love the pic of you and Jim :)

Chris said...

You are most welcome. I am glad that you had a good time. And the boys are so good it was easy.

Michelle said...

SO great! Yes, you DO have to take time for the both of you. LOVE those boots. Happy anniversary!! xoxo