January-In his first year playing Joshua made the Merrimack Rec All Star Team.
February-Yay! My hubby finally made me some new cabinet doors. I love them!March- A lovely trip to the beach mid-winter.
April-The boys and I took a night away to go see Baileigh in her school play. Joshua really loved watching the kids perform.
May-It's never too early for them to start swimming...brrr!
June- June gets too pictures because both are monumental events. First the Bruins won the Stanley Cup.
And second, Jeffrey graduated.
July-Our Tennessee Girls came for a visit. We just love visits from them!!!!
August-Jacob gave us all a scare we hope to never experience again.
September-This was the first yeat the boys attended different schools. Joshua moved up to the Upper Elementary School this year. 5th grade and 3rd grade in case you are trying to figure out their hand gestures :)
October- An enjoyable family Columbus Day weekend. No arguing, no fighting, just plain fun!
November-We celebrated Halloween a week late due to our rare October blizzard and extended power outages.
December-Jim and I went away for our 10+1 year anniversary.
Happy 2011 and Welcome to 2012, let's see what it has in store for us...stay tuned.
Thanks for visiting ♥ Michelle


















1 comment:
I love the blog and the new look!!! thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment