Each year we video tape our Christmas morning. This year we did not, so even though these have been posted on Facebook I need to blog about them because when I print our the blog it will be our memory since the video will not exist.
Jacob is opening his gift from Joshua...who better to know what he likes than his very best play pal.
Jeffrey is still a good sport. Even though Santa doesn't bring gifts for grown ups (which he is now-He gets them from us though) he still gets up hours before his norm when the boys get up Christmas morning. And mind you....Joshua was pretty much up since 1:30 am a mere 45 minutes after I had gone to bed. "Did Santa come yet mom?" "I don't know Joshua, I haven't been down yet." He held off going downstairs til 5:45.Our not-so-gentle giant.
Mommy's pretty in pink pile. Socks, riding gloves, work out outfit and mp3 player.
Jacob modeling his new riding pants. Both boys got the same pair. I can't wait to see them riding in them. I'm sure they will be white but once :)
Goalie pads and knee hockey set...a big hit with both boys. It was a theme this year as it is a big interest. Goalie pads, knee hockey, table top hockey and NHL 12 video game.
Jeffrey got one of these games one year for Christmas too. We had many games of this...I'm actually not too bad! I can even beat Jim once in a while.
They certainly don't make them like they used to (I find myself saying that year after year with toys and appliances). But on the positive, they do make them with regional team colors.
Cool dude sporting his new hat, shirt and skinny black jeans.
"Skates", whose name was found to be "Blades", a pillow pet Joshua has been really wanting. I like Skates better myself.
Jacob likes Mini Coopers and always mentions it when we drive by it so Auntie happened to come across a Mini Cooper model.
I pressured the boys to give me their top four favorites and even though they struggled because they loved so many this was their lists.
Joshua (in no particular order) 1. clothes (he made me keep them separate from his 'old' clothes on his dresser until he wore them) 2. goalie pads 3. four wheeler sets 4. knee hockey
Jacob 1. goal pads 2. basketball hoop (which hangs over their bedroom door and makes such a racket everytime they go up there to do something and get distracted and start playing) 3. knee hockey 4. mp3 player
Thanks for visiting ♥ Michelle


















1 comment:
Ur tree is very pretty and I love ur PINK pile!!! :)
Post a Comment