Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wheels and Getting Air

Monday Jeanne wanted to check out our roller skating rink. They boys love to rollerblade and we used to go on Fridays when they have a special that is never crowded. I was a little nervous with it being school vacation but it wasn't that bad.

Before we left, we had lunch. I wanted to share this picture because people think I am creative and I wanted to show that it runs in the family. Auntie Chris was taking some credit too but I wasn't there for the conception. The pile by the way (left over from the footprints is dino poo).
Jenna wasn't quite sure about it at first.But she warmed up to the idea. The boys were rockin it out!



Joshua stopped to take a little break.


Jamie was getting into the groove but wasn't letting go of me. As long as she stayed off my toes we were good. :)

Tuesday we went to the Bounce U before they left. I figured it would surely tucker them out for the plane ride home. I later found out they didn't nap. Shocker.





I love the faces this girl makes.

Pooped out cousins hanging out watching some cartoons. It was probably the Alvin and the Chipmunks movie. They rewound it about 8 times to watch the fart scene, their favorite.

No comments: