Saturday, December 13, 2008

Two Days of H E double hockey sticks

It's been a couple of days, that is for sure. We're recovering from an ice storm and have been without power (heat, hot water, tv, cable, video games, sponge bob.............sanity :) It has been the longest two days in my entire life. It came on back this evening, the first thing I did...laundry (that was sitting in the washer) and some online Christmas shopping. These two days took away some shopping time. They way others may not get power back for days, I will be thinking of them for sure.

The book countdown continued even through the lack of power. We tried to read before we ran out of daylight. Usually we have one with more enthusiasm than the other and it is not the same one each day. The fun part though is that Joshua now wants to read the short books. It is so cool to see him wanting to read to us.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Are you kidding me...I would have died...seriously!!!