I love bringing the girls to the beach because up to a few years ago they only got to go when they came here. More recently they have been to the Gulf Coast which is quite warmer...but they still love the cold water beach :)
Ashley and Joshua were trying to ride the waves.
Jacob was trying to jump them.And well Jeanne....it apparently scared the shit out of her...how else would you explain the hair :) I love capturing excitement and enjoyment in photos. Have I mentioned that lately?
It's a good thing Jeanne knows her girl good because if she didn't drag her in whining and kicking like this....
She wouldn't be able to enjoy it like this....just two minutes after entering :)
Mr. Coolio
See Jenna...it's as much fun as you remembered...even though you forgot at first.
And this girl...I think she oughta been in pictures...she is gorge!
When we first arrived it was the highest of tide, which is a little scary. But after a little swim, some scallops and calamari, the tide went back out and we went in search of crabs by the rocks at the end of the beach. Jacob found this little treasure for the girls to enjoy.
We arrived around 3:30 to avoid the crowd and hot sun and stayed for the fireworks at 9:30. It was a late night after driving home in the traffic, but well worth it for the memories.
Thanks for visiting ♥ Michelle















No comments:
Post a Comment