Tuesday, July 26, 2011

TN Girls are in the House!!!

First stop...the park. After driving 24 hours in the minivan, the girls needed to stretch their legs. With out yard looking like a dirt pit we were off to the 'castle park' as I call it.

Jamie is taking after her mom in the posing department...always prepared for the camera.
 And well, he's just plain handsome. I love his hair short like this.
 Jamie asked her mama to catch her at the bottom and Jeanne was more than happy to oblige.


 I am not a fan of crocs what so ever...but I have never seen these before. I was worried about her going out in the yard with them on thinking they were canvas tennis shoes and they told me they were crocs...couldn't even believe it.
 They are currently 9, 8, 7 and 6.
 Jamie wasn't quite sure of the funny faces. I guess she needed some time to warm up.
Thanks for visiting ♥ Michelle

No comments: