We got back from the holiday weekend without a single picture. This old picture of my Gramma is why.
A post or so ago I wrote about missing moments while trying to capture them, an oximoron in my opinion, however true. You see, Gramma Cil as we refer to her is 94 this year. We are very fortunate to have had her for as long as we have. She takes many pills, but only one of them is necessary (blood pressure) and that only started in her later 80's. Every time I get to see her (which isn't very often) could be my last. Even though I try to be in denial about it, I am well aware of it. I do not think she will be able to visit NH again next year so I really wanted to enjoy the weekend and live in the moment. And I did ♥Thanks for visiting ♥ Michelle





No comments:
Post a Comment