The boys love playing hockey. The get on their rollerblades, grab a stick and go. I have to remind them to put on their helmets. Every once in a while I look out the door to see this.
It's them practicing their hockey fights. They are so cute. They drop their helmets just like the players and 'go at it'.Jacob the scrapper usually gets the best of Joshua.
This was the first real year they got into National Hockey. And what a good year it was for them to start. Stanley Cup Champions!!! This was their Game 7 prep. Joshua pulled out all his Bruin's wear he had.
The games started late and ended late. Unfortunately they were on school nights, but luckily it was June. And if the Bruin's luck is anything like it was the last time (last championship in 1972) it could be a once in a lifetime event. So I let them stay up. I had to let them stay up for the entire last game. And as you can see from Jacob's eyes, it was a late, long week. But memories I know they will have forever.
They were so into it they were checking the stats during the game on Auntie's phone. "Who did they credit the assist to?"
Thanks for visiting ♥ Michelle





2 comments:
LOVE IT :)
It was so much fun to share all of the excitement with them. It has been a great 10 years. The Patriots won the year Joshua was born, two more times since. The Red Sox twice, the Celtics once and now the Bruins.
Post a Comment