Every once in a while the boy decides he is going to let his hair grow. He wishes he had Justin Bieber hair. He is always trying to shake his head as if his hair is going to move. He has thick hair so when it grows it starts to get a bit unruly. It doesn't look too bad in this 'before', but he has this thing about raking it forward. I can't say 'he' has a thing, I think it is a boy thing. Auntie Chris' nephew Timothy did it, Jeffrey did it and now Joshua does it. We can all tell him he needs a haircut, but only when he is ready will he agree to it.
And when he does, I'm right there with the clippers ready to help him out. Enough for a wig I think.Not too bad for a mom cut.
Thanks for visiting ♥ Michelle








1 comment:
Oh my goodness he looks so old!! :(
Post a Comment