After enduring my hour and a half nail appointment (It had been three weeks) I figured it only fair to bring the boys to a near by park. One thing I love about taking pictures is trying to capture their enjoyment.
Mr. Muscular Monkey Man is a monkey bar pro. I can barely get across the things when my feet are touching the sand. If you ever get a chance to watch his gun show you will know why he can do it.Poor Joshua can barely hold his weight. It's tough being tall....ya, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! I'm tall...that's why I can't hold my weight!
I sure have two great looking kids!
Jim is always joking that Joshua is my favorite...but for the record, I asked Jacob to take a picture with me first but he said no. Booger!
Of course he wanted me to take his picture doing this....
I think I captured it today.





No comments:
Post a Comment