Apparently Jacob Paul doesn't think our life is exciting enough and needed to spice things up. The Monday before our TN girls arrived he made his move. He decided to put a 'foreign body', as it was refered to, in his mouth. And his brother just being the funny guy he is made him laugh hysterically. Which caused the 'foreign body' to take a little journey down the throat.
Best possible worlds would have had it travel into the stomach...through the intestines and well...out in the poop. I had him take some sips of Powerade to help it down the pipe. But that weazy sound I heard soon made me confident that wasn't the path it took.
Who would have known this little piece could have caused so much trouble.
Actually, the trouble really would have come if they hadn't found it or worse yet, didn't go looking for it. X'Ray can't pick up translucent plastic and the weazing sounded like asthma to them. The 25 times I answered, "no, he's never exhibited signs of asthma" convinced them to go in for a look. I am grateful they did. I prefer answers to the 'wait and see' game. Chronic pneumonia is not something I want to be on the look out for.
This is the boy en route in style to Boston. He wasn't the least bit thrilled I was taking his picture. I told him it wasn't my idea, the ambulance lady told me too (really she did).
This is a vision of your kids you never want to see.
And this is a picture I keep on the refridgerator to remind him not to do it again. The ironic thing about the whole incedent is that Joshua is the one who always has things in his mouth and I am always warning him of the dangers. But, Jacob is the one who had to learn the lesson the hard way.
Tuesday was a day just like any other. He went to the sitters, Mommy went to work (tired as you can imagine) and we were all excited when our TN girls arrived in the afternoon. He is doing great, no side effects and was even caught putting a 'foreign body' in his mouth again! Perhaps I need to blow these pictures up!
Thanks for visiting ♥ Michelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment