July was a busy month at the camp. My Gram and Aunt were up in the beginning, our Tennessee girls came in the middle and at the end of the month I got to share God's Country with a few friends. We've been wanting a girl's weekend, but it coinsided with a four wheeler event so the boys came too, but we banished them away for the days and let them back at night.
Emily came....
Chris came....(she's having fun....really)
Karla came...even with her broken foot.
Schelly came. I think she loved it (even if she was doing her studying)
Corona came...wait, what???
I even got behind the camera, even though I was totally feeling like crap this day. (Thank you Schelly for keeping the camera up)
We had lots of fun playing Screw Your Neighbor (the card game...come on now, I'm a married woman!!!) First we played for pennies....
but then we put on our 'Big Girl' panties and played for real.
Don't worry, we ate some snacks so we didn't get too silly :)
The rest of the time we floated around...
went for a canoe and kayak ride...
and posed like the super models we are.We had some uninvited guests...
that Chris tried to scare off. I just hope she didn't literally scare the poop out of them. I like to swim in these waters once or twice a year.
Auntie and I even did a little project. And when I say Auntie and I, I mean I dictated orders and held the ladder, while her knees shook and she worked the tools. Hey, I know my strengths and my limits :)
They say pictures are worth a thousand words...well this picture spreads lies. I don't even drink beer. YUCK!
And no weekend is complete until ice cream is involved. Go Big or Go Home!
Thanks for the fun ladies...next year a few more games are in the works.Thanks for visiting ♥ Michelle






















1 comment:
Ah, I WANT and need a girls weekend. I'm jealous!!!! Looks so fun and relaxing!!
Post a Comment