And I want to share it!!!! Our kitchen has been through many changes since we bought our house. It has been in many stages of transition through the years. We never really had very many cabinets. Really just one wall along the sink. Take away the window space and it didn't leave much room for food and dishes. Jim added a little section with a defective one from a job (with doors that didn't match the existing ones) and recently he added some more.

However, he was all gung-ho...temporarily. He took all the existing doors off and we lived with that for over a month. It was real convenient I have to admit not having to guess where things were. You could see everything.

But this week, with things being real slow with work, he got re-energized. He made me doors and our kitchen is 95% back in order. (He forgot to make one drawer front, but it is drying as we speak)


I am in love with my cabinets! It looks so good and bright. Now to figure out a way to not let the boys ruin them????

Can someone please tell me though how I can gain six cabinets and two drawers and have them full already?
1 comment:
It looks GREAT!!!!
Post a Comment