Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Update

So since Amy was the only 'player' she gets the benefit of the doubt for the photo contest. She guessed the necklace, the slippers and that I was 'lighter'. She didn't expound on the 'lighter' meaning weight or lighting, so I'm giving it to her.

My plan is to take a picture each month on my journey of weight loss. I plan to wear the same outfit and know exactly where my feet need to line up. I'm hoping that I will be able to see the results over time. I know if wasn't really a fair contest being that it was really only 12 pounds which is barely noticeable, but it was a lead in for fun.

So, Amy will be getting a little treat in the mail for playing and technically winning :)

3 comments:

chris said...

Not fair I played. Where is my prize?

Michelle said...

Sorry, Amy FB msg'd on the 19th :)

Anonymous said...

Yahoo! Winner, winner, low point dinner! I also noted that the door behind you was closed a bit more in the 2nd photo, but definitely meant lighter, as in weighing less! Great work!