Saturday, February 19, 2011

What's the Big Friggin Difference?

About once a week TMZ my favorite Celebrity dish site does this game. What's the Big Friggin Difference? They always show two pictures and tell you that there are 3 differences between them.

My two pictures were not taken on the same day. Find the three differences first and I will send you a little treat. Two are pretty obvious, one not so much. The slight difference in where I am holding the camera and bits of hair in the front are not the differences.

In a couple of days I will update the post below the pictures with the answer and any winner if we have players :)

1 comment:

Chris said...

Okayt since no one else is playing I will take a guess. In the second picture you have on a necklace and slippers and you are missing a few pounds.