skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Out of the Mouths of Babes
Tonight Jacob, wearing his Paul Pierce Celtic's jersey, walking into the living room and informed us, "I look just like Paul Pierce. But I'm not a brown guy". That kid can crack me up!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Michelle
Unknown
Handsome Devil #1 Aug. 3, 2001
Handsome Devil #2 Sept. 3, 2003
Family and Friends and other Blogs I Follow
Shows the Boys are Into
Anything Bruins
Sponge Bob
America's Funniest Home Videos
Good Luck Charlie
Goldrush
Shows that I am Into
American Idol
Top Chef
Desperate Housewives
Flipping Out
Life on the D List
Blog Archive
►
2012
(43)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(14)
►
July
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(6)
▼
2011
(57)
►
December
(8)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(6)
▼
February
(4)
Update
Out of the Mouths of Babes
What's the Big Friggin Difference?
I'm so excited!!!!
►
January
(8)
►
2010
(97)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(13)
►
2009
(78)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(115)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(11)
No comments:
Post a Comment