Friday, February 26, 2010

This Weather is for the Birds

If you're a duck maybe. We are still in winter, which I think we have barely had, and this snow storm event has turned into a rain event. And not just a day rain event. Enough already! Last night the wind was crazy. I have never heard it howl so loudly. Jim had the window open to check out the trees swaying. I wanted to know in which direction it was flowing so I would know where a tree might come from. Fortunately or unfortunately, they were swirling, no definite direction. It was so loud. No downed trees though. We have such tall trees on both sides of us and some are already tilted on the side of a hill. I kept my cell phone next to me and let Jim know it was there in the event I got impaled by a tree branch. The power was out so he wouldn't have been able to call for help with our regular phone. He needs to be able to call for help if something happened to me...the man would be in serious trouble with out me around!!! Someone let him know that, OK? :)

No comments: