This week is in memory of our kitty cat Brady who passed away this week. I could not pick just one so I'm making an exception this week.
Jim brought Brady home as a surprise, to me too, one November shortly after Jacob was born. We would say he was the same age as Jacob. Jeffrey loved to wrestle with him, I think Joshua tossed him down the stairs at least once (we went through some terrible twos with him that extended into the threes) and Jacob liked to carry him even though he was almost as long as him. Brady used to sleep at my feet but that was only because the boys insisted on having their doors closed so he would keep them up at night. Every time we would go to the bathroom be it in the middle of the night or first thing in the morning, he was right there joining us. Even though he was a cat who did his own thing as we did ours, things are already different, and we miss him.








1 comment:
I miss him too. It wasn't that same not having him around tonight. :(
Post a Comment