If you ask me, this winter has been weird. No snow, snow, rain, snow, no snow, grass showing, rain, freezing temps. What the heck is going on? We have been able to get some sledding in. The boys and I have gone to Amy's house a couple of times because she has a hilly golf course in her back yard.
Since I opted for the bulkier camera, it doesn't make it's way to all activities. I had to depend on Amy taking pictures. Getting her to upload them was another story :) But here are some.
This boy is all about the adrenalin. The faster and bumpier the better!
It was one of those days. You know the kind when Mom is expected to remember to grab everything. Usually Joshua is so particular about what he wants to bring that he packs a bag himself. Packing only helps so much if you don't bring the bag. So we arrived at our friends for sledding without a coat, boots or snowpants. Thank god the kid has some big feet. He used Amy's husbands hiking boots!
And after all that, I forgot my boots at her house.

It was one of those days. You know the kind when Mom is expected to remember to grab everything. Usually Joshua is so particular about what he wants to bring that he packs a bag himself. Packing only helps so much if you don't bring the bag. So we arrived at our friends for sledding without a coat, boots or snowpants. Thank god the kid has some big feet. He used Amy's husbands hiking boots!
And after all that, I forgot my boots at her house.This is Brady. He is just so darn cute. He was such a trooper. First of all he wanted to go by himself. Let's just say if you look in the background you can see the contraption that teenagers concocted to grind their snowboards on. Ya that's right. I'm hip with the lingo. Anyway, the first day we went sledding it took on a new use, as in a decapitator for poor Brady's head. All good though, no blood, no stitches.
This little man walked up the hill over and over again without complaint, when I wasn't pulling him that is. Amy hurt her shoulder skiing (I think she learned we are too old for that sh..stuff) I got a little workout so I didn't feel too guilty eating the yummy chocolate no bake cookies Auntie reminded me about.
This little man walked up the hill over and over again without complaint, when I wasn't pulling him that is. Amy hurt her shoulder skiing (I think she learned we are too old for that sh..stuff) I got a little workout so I didn't feel too guilty eating the yummy chocolate no bake cookies Auntie reminded me about.





No comments:
Post a Comment