Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Number 1 reason I love Facebook

This was me and Amy many moons ago. We were childhood friends up until I moved to the city with my dad. We used to do fun hick things like carry our cabbage patch kids around, ride bikes to buy my mom cigarettes at the diner, make forts in the woods and swing on a swing made of a rope and a board. Some of the best memories of my life. Many years later we reconnected on Facebook thanks to Auntie Chris (she will be looking for the credit).
This is us now. A little weird how we are mysteriously both blond after all these years :)This is a picture of Amy, me and Jeanne at a dance recital. Do they even have baton anymore?
Notice how Jeanne is slightly more outgoing nowadays than she was back in this picture.

And for the record I still am getting used to standing next to Amy as I used to be taller than her as evidenced by the old photos and now at at least 6ft. she towers over me!

No comments: