
1-I'm on day 18 of my thyroid prescription and I have had to count my pills four times because I can't remember if I took it. I can tell with my BC pills because they are lined up in the pack by day. Now I'm destined to have to use a daily pill caddy at age 34.
2- I forgot to have someone pick up Jacob at school and didn't even remember until 3 o'clock. His babysitter usually picks him up but when her son is sick she can not. I usually run to get him and go back to school. He has been sick a lot lately so I asked Auntie Chris to come to my rescue. The only catch was that I was supposed to call her to wake her up and let her know. I went to the bathroom at 9:40 knowing I had five minutes before I had to call her. I walked out of the bathroom and poof it was gone from my mind and I never called.
3- As I am typing this and hear the laundry rinsing and going to spin that I remember, I didn't put soap in the damn thing. What a waste of water.........
PS-For Bonus points...what is the picture of?





4 comments:
Umm...I'm thinking your brain is fried?
Just having a bad day is all, tomorrow WILL be better!
Brain Fart!! What do I win??
one more thing. it looks like you had aldready planned to have chris pick him up. did she remember?
I was supposed to call her to confirm as I wouldn't know from the babysitter for sure until the morning.
Post a Comment