Friday, February 20, 2009

Rough and Tough

I know sometimes I may go on about how tough my boys are but it's true. One time Jacob needed to get stitches in his eyebrow. In come six nurses whose job it was to hold him down. A couple for each leg, arm..etc. probably more overwhelming than the needed itself. The kid didn't even flinch as they poked him repeatedly with the lidocane (sp?).

When Joshua gets the stomach bug he really gets it. And night before last he got it. Throwing up empty stomach after empty stomach every 20-30 like clockwork...all night long. Usually it does this and then lets up. This time it continued the next day, at least this time only every 1 1/2 - 2 hours. After calling the nurse twice she suggested that we go in to the er. He got a big bad and a small bag of fluids. Not one tear, not through throwing up, not through getting the iv placed...none. Now that it a tough boy.

Heading to Tennessee tomorrow.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What a BIG boy, wish I was more like him!!

Have a great trip!!